Speak No Evil Necklace
Eshvi’s turquoise monkey, covering his mouth, is called Iwazaru in Japanese culture and translates as “speaking no evil.” This piece of jewelry protects you from the harmful words directed at you. Turquoise monkey that comes as earrings and necklace is not only a fashion statement, but also a reminder to not engage in evil and negative conversations, to always try to spread positivity.
You can keep your Eshvi jewellery looking beautiful for years by following a few simple instructions on jewellery care detailed below:
- Remove jewellery when showering or swimming.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Wash your jewelry in warm water and a mild liquid soap.