see no evil Earring
One of Eshvi’s wise monkeys is covering the eyes, known as Mizaru in Japanese. Hands covering the eyes symbolize not letting anything evil to enter your sight, to witness anything harmful. Carrying this piece will encourage you to look towards more positive aspects of life.
- Sterling silver
- 18 ct. yellow gold plated
- Allergy tested
- Nickel free
You can keep your Eshvi jewellery looking beautiful for years by following a few simple instructions on jewellery care detailed below:
- Remove jewellery when showering or swimming.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Wash your jewelry in warm water and a mild liquid soap.