hear no evil Earring
Eshvi’s wise monkey which is covering the ears is known as Kikazaru in Japan that symbolizes “hearing no evil.” This monkey acts as a protection from hearing all the evil and negative words and messages about yourself. You can make the turquoise monkey accessory a part of different fashionchoices, but also carry it as principle of surrounding yourself with positive words and avoiding listening to evil.
- Sterling silver
- 18 ct. yellow gold plated
- SW crystals
- Allergy tested
- Nickel free
You can keep your Eshvi jewellery looking beautiful for years by following a few simple instructions on jewellery care detailed below:
- Remove jewellery when showering or swimming.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products.
- Avoid spraying perfume, hairspray on the gemstones or pearls.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
- Wash your jewelry in warm water and a mild liquid soap.